7.12.2012

Knock, Knock

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Chicka
Chicka who?
Chicka, you are stupid!

We just got home from vacation.  And that joke was told over and over and over again in the back seat (with a few different variations replacing "stupid")...and it never failed to amuse my two kiddos.  I really have no clue where it came from.  Henry finds himself HI-larious and loves to make up jokes.  After we were sick of listening to it and decided we probably should make sure they realize its not okay to call someone stupid, they moved on to other things.  



I promise to share more about our trip later.  I'm too drained to think straight right now (it just took me nearly 30 seconds to remember how to spell the word *straight*).  Also look for some more recipes (I have fresh garden produce!) and weekly supper menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment