10.20.2013

Sunday Evening Menu Planning

It was one of those weekends where I just wasn't sure if we were going to make it out without a major illness.  I was battling being sick the last half of the week and Saturday Henry joined in.  I think *fingers crossed* he's okay now...although he and Annika are getting along better than normal [maybe I should be worried.]

Otherwise the kids and I enjoyed a quiet weekend.  It was such a perfect fall weekend.  The corn is being combined, the air is chilly and damp.  And my belly is full chai tea.  :)  Fall is officially here!!

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Sunday:  Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.  I based it off this recipe from The Pioneer Woman.  I added shredded chicken and used greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
Monday:  Steak 'n Shake copy cat burgers - loosely based on this recipe by Jam Hands
Tuesday:  Chicken Alfredo using this Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce from Pinch of Yum
Wednesday:  Leftovers
Thursday [kids choice]:  Twisted Pizza Sticks
Friday:  We have pictures for the church directory, so I think we'll head out for supper when we are done with pictures.

I've been doing the SheReadsTruth study on James, which also happens to be the subject of the bible study I picked up recently by Beth Moore.  Do you think God has something he wants me to pick up on in the book of James perhaps?

james5

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment