10.21.2012

On hold









You can see there has been a lack of menu planning on the website...and its been missing in our lives as well.  I've decided to put it on hold while we are out of our house...Its just something I can't keep up with right now.  And by golly...I'm okay with it.  {Honestly its driving me kind of bonkers...but...its temporary}


But that doesn't mean my kitchen hasn't been getting a workout.  Or Kristi's kitchen rather...
So here are a few things that we've enjoyed recently that you might as well.

Baked Apples with Oatmeal Streusal Topping:  My mom makes a killer baked apple, and this was a fun new twist on what she makes.  You could definitely "health-up" this recipe and still have wonderful results.





Feta & Strawberry Salad:  This is one of my favorite all time salads.  I take for lunch at least once a week.  And when the strawberries are out of season, I love it with dried cranberries and/or dried blueberries.  Mmmm...yum!


Baked Chicken Parmesan:  A classic lightened up.  Enough said.


Overnight Oats:  Pumpking style!  So delicious.  I'll be honest...it looks nasty...there is no other way to explain it.  But the flavors are fall in a jar...yum.  Katheats as a lot of other overnight oats that I'm dying to try.  (I left out the clusters and the sunbutter)

IMG_2860Blog

Enchilada Lasagna:  This was one the entire family enjoyed.  It came together pretty quickly, and the leftovers were just as good.  


And last but not least.....

Mini Corn Dog Muffins:  This is soooo easy and makes a perfect snack or lunch.  You can make your own corn bread batter or just use your favorite box...and add your hot dog of choice.  We are turkey dog people in this house.  




1 comment:

  1. All those recipes look so yummy! I can't wait to try them and add them to our meal planning. I think I may try that baked apple recipe tomorrow!
    The house is looking fantastic! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete