2.17.2013

I'm back.....






I realize its been a crazy long time since I've posted here...and while I feel like I have good reason I won't bore you with all the reasons.  I'll just say that it's a bit of a challenge to post to a blog without internet.  :)

But now that we are back in the twenty-first century...you'll be hearing from me again.

We are back in the house!!!!  That's the biggest accomplishment we've had since my last post.  I don't have any good pictures though.  Things are kind of half done all over...so I'll wait til its more put together to show you pictures.

Here are some things that we are working on in the house though...

Coat rack

I found this coat rack at Blissfully Ever After and immediately went to town to get the supplies.  We are going to do it in white and make the top shelf a little larger...but this is the basics of what it will look like.  The mudroom is a disaster all the time right now and I can't wait to have a little organization in.


This photo from Eat.Sleep.Decorate was my inspiration for my new laundry room area.  Its still a work in progress, but the shelves are up with a few baskets to keep things organized.  So far I love it!

I'm also finally getting back into our meal planning.  Figuring out supper after a long day of work isn't working so great for me...so I'm happy to have some things planned.  

Here's what our week looks like:

Cauliflower Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli from Pinch of Yum
Whole Wheat Banana Bread Pancakes from How Sweet Eats
Cheeseburger Mac from Table for Two
Mexican Lasagna from What's Gaby Cooking

Yesterday I made a double batch of No bake, chewy granola bars.  These were different than the recipe I normally use in that they didn't have any peanut butter in them and they used more honey than normal.  While the honey is a little overpowering for my likes, the kids really enjoyed them.

Today I'm planning to make a batch of this chickpea salad to have for lunch this week at work.  

Hope you all have a great week...


No comments:

Post a Comment