3.11.2013

Supper Round-Up



I have great pictures to share from Henry's 5th Birthday...but first I have to find the cord to connect my camera to my computer.

So for now, I thought I'd share what is going to be showing up on the table for supper this week.

First up...Ham and cheese bites.  I can't find the original recipe that goes with this photo, but I think we can pull it off with leftover ham, cheese and pizza dough.  

Ham and cheese bites

Korean Beef from Six Sisters' Stuff.  Looks easy enough for me.  

Korean Beef and Rice

Annika has been asking for Bubble-Up Enchilada Casserole, so we'll try to throw that in there this week too.  There are a ton of recipes for this on the internet, but this is the one we generally use.

Bubble-Up Enchilada Casserole

Then it'll be one night of leftovers and one night of Breakfast for Dinner.  Its been a while since we've done waffles, so that will probably be the breakfast item of the week.  I'll play the weekend by ear.  By then I'm sure I will have found another recipe I want to try out.  :)

Have a great week!  And hopefully I can find my camera cord soon so I can share Henry's 5th Birthday with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment