3.17.2013

Turning 5

I finally found my camera cord, so I can share some pictures of Henry from his birthday.

He's not a ham at all.


And making faces at the camera is always a good way to pass time while waiting for everyone to show up.

{He's practicing to be a break dancer}

Henry's favorites...

1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Dream lite
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Oranges and apples and bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Johnny Test
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Brats
6. What is your favorite outfit? I can't choose one
7. What is your favorite game? Water skiing on the Wii
8. What is your favorite snack? Apples with peanut butter
9. What is your favorite animal? My dog, Maggie Brynsaas
10. What is your favorite song?  Creepin and Springsteen and Lee Brice
11. What is your favorite book?  I don’t have a favorite
12. Who is your best friend?  Olivia
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cereal with milk
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play tag
15. What is your favorite drink?  Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play tag
15. What is your favorite drink?  Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Every holiday
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My dream lite
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Meat
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Brats and mac n cheese 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work for Daddy



So Happy 5th Birthday to the sweetest, kindest, funniest little 5 year old I know.  You are truly a blessing to our lives, Henry!


Love,
Mom & Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment