8.13.2013

Annika turns 8!

You know those people in your life who you can say, "Hey don't let me forgot {insert reminder}"...that used to be me.  Until eight years ago.  I'm not sure what happened after that...but parenthood completely changed it all.  I can hardly remember what I walk into a room for anymore.


 I really had no idea what I was in for when I was holding that miniature person 8 years ago.  NONE!  She came into this world a fighter...and she hasn't stopped since.


She is sweet and sassy all at once.  Intelligent, inquisitive...beyond her years in wisdom.  And in a split second all of 8 years old again.


She keeps me on my toes and keeps me in line when my actions don't match my words.  {I tried the whole, "Do as I say not as I do."  She didn't fall for that.  

She questions authority but is learning when to back down.  She is a caretaker but needs lots of love on her; a giver but will take in an instant if offered; a lover but not a cuddle-er.


I may not remember the details of the last 8 years, but I do know that my Annika is one amazing young lady.  And I cannot wait to see all that God has in store for her.

Happy Birthday Annika Lynn!


   1. What is your favorite color?  Green
   2. What is your favorite toy?  Lego friends
   3. What is your favorite fruit?  Pineapple
   4. What is your favorite tv show?  Sam & Cat
   5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Bologna sandwich
   6. What is your favorite outfit?  Shorts and a t-shirt
   7. What is your favorite game?  Monopoly
   8. What is your favorite snack?  Crackers
   9. What is your favorite animal?  Snowball
   10. What is your favorite song?  I'm Going To Get You



   11. What is your favorite book?  June B. Jones
   12. Who is your best friend?  Jorja
   13. What is your favorite cereal?  Craves
   14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Jump on the trampoline and ride my bike
   15. What is your favorite drink?  Water
   16. What is your favorite holiday?  Valentines Day
   17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  A book

   18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Toast
   19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Happy Joes 
   20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A chef


   {My apologies for the self-portrait-ness of this picture.  We haven't taught Maggie how to use the camera yet. :)}

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment