10.27.2013

Supper Round-Up

This cooler weather does not make me feel like exercising.  It makes me crave heavy rich foods.  And my menu planning for the week is pure evidence of that.  

I guess portion control will be friend this week.  :)


1.  French Toast Roll-Ups.  I'm all about breakfast for supper, and this seems like a fun twist on classic french toast.  I think I'm going to use Greek Cream Cheese for the stuffing along with some fruit.
2.  French Bread Pizza.  Pepperoni for the kids and Chicken Pesto for Ryan and I.
3.  Oven Baked Meatball Subs
4.  Manicotti.  My sister in law gave me a great recipe for manicotti when Ryan and I first got married, and its pretty much my go to for classic manicotti.
5.  Spaghetti and Meatball Soup.  This is delicious.  And if you can pull off a lie to the kids that those "stringy things" are overcooked noodles and not zucchini, they'll eat it like champs!!  {even if they think you are a terrible cook for overdone noodles}
6.  Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.  Straight up, no cooked sauce meatloaf.  Just the way I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment